...But I digress. A couple things shown in the video that still need adjustment:
- The battle sprites: Some poses are still awkward, idle animations haven't been implemented yet, etc. Even when working with sprite rips, those still are a pain.
- The music: I'm currently using placeholders, the only finished track so far is the boss theme (although the one in the video is still placeholder.)
- The entire area: It's currently just a test dungeon, it's probably not gonna make it into the final version.
- The menu backgrounds: As multiple people have pointed out, some of them are too bright. This has been fixed by now, I just didn't want to record new footage for something so trivial.
- The battle system: The most-glaring flaw is the fact that damage does display for enemies, but not for allies. I've tried fixing this myself but it didn't work, and the original author of the script hasn't responded to my message yet. (And the script's site disappeared a while ago too. Uh-oh?)