Yeah, I realized that the old one looked to plain, so I decided to give the messages a more cinematic look. I just wish the engine I'm using wouldn't suffer from a three line limit, but I guess I can break it. We also applied a lot of smaller changes, like a new cursor and stuff. I'm also very sorry for not releasing a demo in time, and I can't promise that we'll release anything this month either. I am looking for testers though, y'know, people who can test the game for bugs and text errors. If anyone is willing to help then please contact me over Twitter, my name's Maryfourdee over there. That's all for today, See y'all!
Before you ask, I've been on an exhausting trip until today, so I was unable to update the site. Everything went well, and I even have some progress to show!
Check this out: Character's names are now written in boxes above the actual text, and the dialog is not written in speech marks anymore, which allows for a lot more space. If I keep working on the game with my current speed, then a demo will be ready very soon! See y'all.
Thanks for reading my blog!