- August: Mary finds out the graphics packs she's been used are made by a certain personality that should not be talked about in greater detail, putting a big dent into her motivation to continue Parfait in its current form, but development continues nonetheless.
- September: A terrible HDD crash kills everything on Mary's computer and she can't afford a new one so she keeps working with the old one which is on the verge of dying for real.
- October: Zeigfried McBacon and Mary start and finish a little action game called "Lakeholt's Dragon" for the IGMC 2017.
- November: Mary's HDD dies for good and is replaced by a new one. To her horror, she discovers that she didn't save the newest version of Porject Parfait in the Steam folder but on her desktop, meaning auto backups weren't made, knocking development progress back to what it was in August/September.
- December: Ziggy and Mary's contest entry is disqualified due to the judge's plain laziness and unwillingness to actually put some FUCKING EFFORT into their job. This, coupled with the loss of progress on Parfait and some personal issues led Mary to go on a gamedev hiatus for an indefinite amount of time.
Tl;dr: no gamedev from me in the near future.
Oh, and before I forget:
Happy new year 2018 to everyone! I hope it'll be the greatest one yet!